Trade name: XXXXXXXXXX
Company name: XXXXXXXXXX
Tax ID Code / Tax ID Number: XXXXXXXXXX
Telephone number: XXXXXXXXXX
Email address: XXXXXXXXXX
Domain name: XXXXXXXXXX
Pursuant to the provisions under Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection (LOPD) and its implementing legislation, the controller of the website, in compliance with the provisions under Art 5 and 6 of the LOPD, hereby informs all users of said website, who have or will provide their personal data, that such data shall be incorporated into an automated filing system that is duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency under registration number ----------.
By marking the box, users explicitly, freely and unequivocally agree for their personal data to be processed by the provider in order to:
- Send commercial and advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social media or by any other current or future digital or physical means that allows commercial communications to be sent. Said commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by the provider, as well as by collaborators or partners with which the provider has reached a commercial promotion agreement as regards their clients. In such event, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case, commercial communications will be undertaken by the provider and they will regard products or services related to the provider's sector.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any other kind of application made by users through any of the contact methods made available to them on the company's website.
- Send the website's newsletter.
All data requested through the website are obligatory, as they are required in order to provide users with the best possible service. Should such data not be provided, the provider does not guarantee that the information or service provided will fully meet their needs.
The provider guarantees users at all times their rights to access, rectification, erasure, information and opposition under the terms provided for under current legislation. Therefore, pursuant to the provisions under Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection (LOPD), users may exercise said rights by sending a request to such regard, together with a copy of their National ID Document, to the following:
- Email address: XXXXXXXXXX
- Postal address: XXXXXXXXXX
Furthermore, the provider has adopted all the technical and organisational measures required to ensure the security and integrity of the corresponding personal data and to avoid their loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorised third parties.
The website servers may automatically detect the IP address and the domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the internet. All this information is registered in an activity filing system of the duly registered server that allows data to be subsequently processed for the purpose of obtaining purely statistical measurements that help to find out the number of pages printed, the number of visits made to the website services, the order of visits, the point of access, etc.
The website uses information security techniques that are generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms for the purpose of preventing unauthorised data access. To achieve that, users/customers agree for the provider to obtain data for the purpose of the corresponding access control authentication.
All recruitment processes or processes that entail entering high level personal data (health, ideology, etc.) will always be sent through a secure communication protocol (https://...) so that no third party gains access to the information sent through digital means.